I can not even begin to describe what a joy it has been to think and plan the growth of a team. Today, I am excited to announce that Kaylie Nicole Photography is growing for the first time! I am looking for an Office Assistant who will be the perfect fit with the new KNP Team.
Over the past two years, Kaylie Nicole Photography has grown into something I had only dreamed of. In 2017, weddings and clientele have double compared to 2016, and 2018 is already at full capacity! With a busier business and life, I have started to see a shift in my schedule with time allowed for clients, family, myself, and administration. I have always told myself to never get overwhelmed which could ultimately result in one day loosing my drive. As 2018 approaches with a busier schedule, I am so excited to start the journey into looking for a new office assistant to keep things streamlined behind the scenes so that Kaylie Nicole Photography can continue to grow!
If you are interested in this position, or if you know someone that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below. The link to apply can be found at the bottom of this blogpost.
All applications are due no later than November 30, 2017.
I can not wait to hear from you!
What I am looking for:
- Someone who is organized
- A great work ethic is very important, willingness to learn, can work and solve problems independently, and is very responsible
- Someone who has great communication skills both online and via phone
- Someone who is very familiar with all Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Someone with great computer knowledge and can easily understand systems (management system, website forms, etc)
- Someone who loves being creative in constructing blog posts from complete galleries
- Being a good writer is a bonus for blog posts, social media, and emails
- Someone who is reliable in constructing and shipping new client boxes plus complete wedding boxes with albums and prints
- Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally)
- It is a bonus if you love coffee, music, and kids!
What you can expect from me, if you end up joining the team:
- How to create a blog post (from design, writing, tagging, sharing)
- How to create client welcome boxes and wedding albums
- How to order prints, albums, office supplies
- The basics of using social media to grow an individual platform within a small busienss
- Client relationships
- How to work within a small team
- What it takes to successfully organize and implement office administration
- Constant feedback and encouragement
- This will be a part time position 2-3 days per week
- This position does not include any additional equipment (computer, printers, etc.)
- This position will be in my office currently in Paulina (moving to St. Amant March of 2018)
- Some days can be worked at home depending on what is needing to be completed
- I will be training you for every admin aspect
- If you love photography, that makes my heart happy!
If you have carefully read all of the above and would still like to apply, you may do so here!
Let's stay connected
Subscribe to get our latest content by email!